Hi Bob,
  I think you did not understand my question.
I will try explain it again:
  I have 2 features and 2 components. Where Comp1 belong to feaute F1
and Comp2 belong to F2.
My system can be installed in 3 variants:
  1)  only F1 selected - I am expecting that only Comp1 will be installed
  2) F1 & F2 selected - I am expecting that Comp1 & Comp2 will be installed
  3) only F2 selected - I am expecting that Comp1 will not installed
(since it belong to F1) but Comp2 will not installed too(since F1 not
selected), even that F2 selected.

Its mean I want install Comp2 only if both F1 & F2 selected.

 Thanks,
  Dima