| Could you instead write that registry value in its own component
| after computing it based on the installation states of the other
| components that need to contribute to it?

Hi Blair,

I think I'll go that way...I even tried to use SetProperty each time a
component is processed, to build the final string and write to registry
only once, but an ICE validation complained about the duplicate action.
Can I do this in an iterative fashion instead of a bunch of conditions?

André Felipe Werlang

      Antes de imprimir pense em seu compromisso com o Meio Ambiente
                     e o comprometimento com os Custos