Any ideas? Anyone?
What direction to dig to troubleshoot this?

-- Yan

-----Original Message-----
From: Yan Sklyarenko [mailto:y...@sitecore.net]
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 11:20 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] HttpHeader doesn't handle theduplicatedelements
correctly and breaks custom headers in IIS

Thanks for your feedback, Blair.

The IIsHttpHeader table contains only one record and it looks like this:

HttpHeader:  WebsiteHeader
ParentType:  2
ParentValue: Website
Name:        X-Powered-By
Value:       ASP.NET; My Product
Attributes:  0
Sequence:    <empty value>

Hope this gives you a clue about what's wrong.
Looking forward to your response.

-- Yan