hi All,

i've a sample installer which will be called by my setup.exe, while
launching setup.exe after welcome dialog suddenly installation was failing,
even logs doesn't giving any errors, so went to the event viewer and i found
one error. the error is like this:

Faulting application setup.exe, version 12.1.1.75, faulting module unknown,
version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000001.

can anybody help me in this issue? i don't have any clue why this issue is
coming.

Thanks,
bsr