Hi,

I localized all strings used in my installer UI. The installer is a MUI based
msi which means the same MSI can work on different locale machines and shows
the strings in the corresponding locale.

All dialogs works fine except that the launching page (the verify first dialog
showing something like "installation starts ...") shows strings incorrectly.
For example, I saw it shows other language when running on an en-us machine and
it shows English when running on other locales machine.

The launching page shown in en-us locale machine is attached.

Thanks for any clue.

Thanks
Lian