I'll preface this by saying that I'm not very experienced using Wix so I may be
doing something wrong. I'm attempting to use the FirewallExtension. When I
build in English it succeeds. However, when I build using other languages it
fails. I get the following error:

C:\delivery\Dev\wix30_public\src\ext\FirewallExtension\wixlib\FirewallExtension.wxs(19)
 : error LGHT0102 : The localization variable
!(loc.WixSchedFirewallExceptionsInstall) is unknown.  Please ensure the
variable is defined.

After a little bit of digging around I found that the string
WixSchedFirewallExceptionsInstall and about 5 or 6 others are only defined in
English. So, when my build attempts to build other languages the strings are
not defined and it fails.

To work around this I've added the English strings to all my localized files so
the string ID is defined for each language. I don't particularly like that so I
figured I'd ask if there are any plans on getting strings in the Wix Extensions
localized. I noticed that other extensions also only have English strings
defined, so this doesn't just apply to the FirewallExtension. I would assume
there are plans to localize these strings since they are set up to be, but the
way it is right now makes the extension unusable without doing what I did for
projects that build in languages other than English. Unless, of course, I'm
doing something wrong and it's possible to not include/use the UI and strings
defined for the extension, but I don't think there is.

Chris