Hi,

I have a custom action:

<CustomAction Id="InstallWindowsFeatures"
                  Property="InstallWindowsFeaturesDeferred"
                  Value='"[WindowsFolder]Sysnative\dism.exe" /online /NoRestart
/enable-feature /featurename:NetFx3 /featurename:Xps-Foundation-Xps-Viewer
/featurename:InkSupport /featurename:DesktopExperience
/featurename:SearchEngine-Server-Package /featurename:Indexing-Service-Package'
                  Execute='immediate'
                  Return='ignore'/>
    <CustomAction Id="InstallWindowsFeaturesDeferred"
                  BinaryKey='WixCA'
                  DllEntry="CAQuietExec64"
                  Execute="deferred"
                  Return='check'
                  Impersonate="no" />

When I compile, it failed due to ICE68 - Invalid custom action type for action
'InstallWindowsFeatures'.

If I bypass ICE68 when linking, running the msi will fail with "Custom action
InstallWindowsFeatures specifies unsupported type".

The trick is that if I change the highlighted 'ignore' to 'check', then compile
will pass without bypassing ICE68.

Does anybody know why I cannot use Return='ignore'?

Appreciate very much!

Thanks
Lian