From: mirram...@googlemail.com [mailto:mirram...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 06:37
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: [WiX-users] UnInstallExecuteSequence ... how?

Hi all,

I make use of InstallExecuteSequence to trigger custom programs when an
installation succeeds. During uninstall I need to reverse the process
and trigger another custom program, but unfortunately (telling from the
docs) there does not seem to be a UnInstallExecuteSequence.

How can I trigger an external program once an uninstallation has been
successful?

Thanks

Armin.