Can't you condition the features?

-----Original Message-----
From: jnewton [mailto:jonathan.new...@ni.com]
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 12:03 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Suggestions on Disabling a Feature if Certain .NET
Framework Isn't Installed

I have a feature tree that consists of several features that install .NET
support. So I have a tree like

".NET Framework 2.0 Support"
".NET Framework 3.0 Support"

What I would like to do is have those features either disabled or greyed out
if the Framework associated with that feature isn't installed. Maybe its
better that I have a dialog after the feature tree that does the checks and
stops the user from continuing. Any thoughts?