Von: Sebastian Brand (Instyler Software) [mailto:wix+us...@instyler.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. September 2009 09:47
An: 'General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.'
Betreff: Re: [WiX-users] Folder not install in define path

Hi,

Have you tried to changing the IDs and Guids of the SQL folder and files?
Are there some other folder/files/components with the same Ids? (Should give
compiler warnings). Otherwise I'm pretty much in the dark about this. Maybe the
verbose log of the msi file can help.

Best regards,
Sebastian Brand

Deployment consultant
E-Mail: sebast...@instyler.com

Instyler Setup - Creating WiX-based MSI installations, elegantly.
http://www.instyler.com