Hi all,
I am trying to use the BootstrapperFile Include to install Crystall
Reports runtime; I tried using the <Visible> element (snippet of code is
attached below) to suppress the UI that pops up when the bootstrap is
executing for crystal report runtime;  but for some weird reason the
<Visible> has no affect on the installer and I still see the license
dialog box/UI from Crystal report runtime installer(license screen); is
there another way to suppress or hide the license screen ui that pops up
with the runtime installer?  I don't want to show their (crystal
reports) license screen first before my installers license screen.
So, any way to do that(either suppress Crystal reports license dialog
box or show mine first)?
Thank you,

khan

<BootstrapperFile Include="BusinessObjects.CrystalReports.10.5">
      <Visible>False</Visible>
      <ProductName>CrystalReports 10.5</ProductName>
      <Install> true</Install>
</BootstrapperFile>