Hi,

A newbie query. I'm trying to create a wix extension.
I've done the following.
Created a CustomAction which runs on a CustomTable.
Created a Dll as pre Wix documentation on creating a extension.
Then I inherited the WixExtension Class and CompilerExtension Class. ( I
reused SqlExtension )
I did not create the Decompiler class (Is this required?)
I added the tables. xml file.

Few questions:
Is there anything we need to do while building the extension?
How do I embed the wixlib in the extension?

I get the following error while building the MSI
    The Component element contains an unhandled extension element
'dbpro:DeployDatabase'.  Please ensure that the extension for elements in
the 'http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/DBProExtension' namespace has been
provided.

Thanks in advance.
Mazin