I use <ServiceInstall> and <ServiceControl> and noticed that if my service
failed to start [a bug in my code], then the install failed.

Is there a means to try to start the service and have it install even if it
fails to start?

P.S. Also, fwiw, I noticed that if I used two <ServiceControl> elements, one
for install and one for uninstall, I got complaints about the files in use
when trying to uninstall. The below works for uninstall.

Thanks, Dave

                <ServiceInstall Id="CmdMan.Agent.Service.Install"
Name="CmdMan.Agent.Service"

                                DisplayName="CmdMan Agent Service"
Type="ownProcess" Start="auto"

                                ErrorControl="normal" Description="CmdMan
Agent Service"

                                Account="[Property_CmdMan_Account]"
Password="[Property_CmdMan_Password]"

                                />

                <ServiceControl Id="CmdMan.Agent.Service.Start.Control"
Name="CmdMan.Agent.Service"

                                Start="install" Stop="uninstall"
Remove="uninstall" Wait="yes" />