Guten Tag Blair,
am Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2009 um 05:57 schrieben Sie:

> And changed it to this:

>         <XmlFile Id="SignWrapper_XMLSettings_PDF1"
> File="[SignWrapper_RootDir]signwrapper.xml" Action="setValue" Value="0"
> ElementPath="//signwrapper/BEFDE7B3-54DB-419e-BB46-5FA8CE997AD5/spezial/disa
> blePdfInline" Sequence="1" />

>         <XmlConfig Id="SignWrapper_XMLSettings_PDF2"
> File="[SignWrapper_RootDir]signwrapper.xml" Action="delete" Node="value"
> ElementPath="//signwrapper/BEFDE7B3-54DB-419e-BB46-5FA8CE997AD5/spezial/disa
> blePdfInline" Sequence="1" On="uninstall" />

I think I love you! ;-) This works exactly as I always wanted it to
work, just the value is deleted and the empty node
<disablePdfInline></disablePdfInline> stays in the file. There's no
other part of the software which changes those settings, I only
preffered having an empty tag over deleting it completely because one
can change the file easier with any text editor. I must have missed
something in the first days when I created the unnecessary complex
version of just deleting the value.

Thanks a lot!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning
AM-SoFT IT-Systeme - Hameln | Potsdam | Leipzig

Telefon: Potsdam: 0331-743881-0
E-Mail:  tschoen...@am-soft.de
Web:     http://www.am-soft.de

AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Konsumhof 1-5, 14482 Potsdam
Amtsgericht Potsdam HRB 21278 P, Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow