Hi,

Thank you for the information. It is what I wanted to find out.

Luciana

--- On Mon, 19/10/09, Blair <os...@live.com> wrote:

From: Blair <os...@live.com>
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Patch and major version in the same package
To: "'General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.'"
<wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Date: Monday, 19 October, 2009, 6:45 PM

You could have a bootstrapper that would contain both a baseline
installation package and a patch package, if that is what you are talking
about, but that bootstrapper isn't a Windows Installer "package", per se. It
is an executable (typically) that "knows" about Windows Installer files and
supports that scenario.

Assuming I understood what you are asking for...