One thing to keep in mind as you go down this path is that the MSI database
is not a Unicode file. That means you can only put multiple languages in the
MSI that share the same code page.
virtually, Rob Mensching - RobMensching.com LLC <http://robmensching.com>

virtually, Rob Mensching - http://RobMensching.com LLC