From: Tony [mailto:yellowjacketl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 9:45 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Build time Component.wxs generation...

The would be output to changed if files were added/removed, which is
what I'm mostly concerned about.  Web developer adds 5 more aspx pages
and the next build's websitecomponents.wxs file will now be different
than the previous version.  But do I need a checked in copy of a build
time generated file??

Tony