I have modularized my WiX project into several small subprojects using
fragments and wixlibs.

Binding together the wixlibs (and such, the <fragment>s with the main
<product>) is working well.

Now I want to modularize my translations (.wxl file).

I am binding micro .wxl files into my wixlibs using lit's -loc parameter.

But now when binding everything together, light says that it cannot find
exactly those resources that I have just moved into the wixlibs.

Is that a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Here is the code:

candle myFragment.wxs // prints no error

lit -bf myFragment.wixobj -loc myFragment.wxl -o myFragment.wixlib // prints
no error

candle myProduct.wxs // prints no error

light myFragment.wixlib myProduct.wixobj -cultures:de,neutral -loc
myProduct.wxl // not finding content of myFragment.wxl

Thanks

Markus