When I add a User element inside my installers component, as such, I receive a
Fatal Error during uninstall, even if I do not use the user within the install.

<Component Id='component_Service' Guid="4ADD096A-CF39-454b-AF01-1EA39092C9DB"
DiskId='1'>
    <util:User Id ='appServiceAccount' Name='[XPJUSER]'
Password='[XPJPASSWORD]' Domain='[XPJDOMAIN]'
               LogonAsService='yes' RemoveOnUninstall='no'
UpdateIfExists='yes'></util:User>
</Component>

How do I determine the cause of the uninstall failure?  I would expect the user
to not be affected during uninstall, because of the RemoveOnUninstall, however,
apparently something is executed.

Anyone have any ideas how to correct this?

Thanks,
John