Most likely caused by the duplicate FileSearch elements. There are a couple
scenarios with AppSearch that just aren't handled correctly. The AppSearch
design is a real pain and it always takes me a while to finally sort out how
to make it all work.

virtually, Rob Mensching - http://RobMensching.com LLC