From: Lukhnos D. Liu [mailto:lukhnos...@lithoglyph.com]
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 1:01 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Disallowing installation of 32-bit-only package on
64-bit Windows

Hi,

When the Platforms property of the Package tag is set to x64, the built
package becomes 64-bit-only and will not install on 32-bit Windows.

Is there a way to do the reverse, i.e. disallowing a 32-bit-only package to
be installed on 64-bit Windows? This is because we have two versions for the
same app, and we don't want to cause confusions on the users part (e.g.
installing 32-bit version on 64-bit Windows, then wondering why some
functions are missing).

Thank you,
Lukhnos D. Liu