I'm assuming you're trying to use the SelectionTree Control.

Looking at a verbose log using WiXUI_Mondo, when I select & deselect
Features for install in the SelectionTree Control on the CustomizeDlg I
see things like the following:

MSI (c) (3C:E8) [12:24:06:682]: PROPERTY CHANGE: Modifying
MsiSelectionTreeSelectedFeature property. Its current value is
'AFeature'. Its new value: 'AnotherFeature'.
MSI (c) (3C:E8) [12:24:06:682]: PROPERTY CHANGE: Modifying
MsiSelectionTreeSelectedAction property. Its current value is '3'. Its
new value: '2'.
MSI (c) (3C:E8) [12:24:06:682]: PROPERTY CHANGE: Modifying
MsiSelectionTreeSelectedCost property. Its current value is '1544'. Its
new value: '0'.

So you could try using the MsiSelectionTreeSelectedFeature & either the
MsiSelectionTreeSelectedAction or MsiSelectionTreeSelectedCost
properties in Feature Conditions to exclusively enable/disable Features.
That is assuming the SelectionTree Control dynamically updates itself
depending on the Feature Conditions which it may not.

You could try something like:

<Feature Id="Feature1" Level="1000">
  <Condition Level="0">MsiSelectionTreeSelectedFeature = Feature2 AND
MsiSelectionTreeSelectedCost > 0</Condition>
  <ComponentRef ....
</Feature>
<Feature Id="Feature2" Level="1000">
  <Condition Level="0">MsiSelectionTreeSelectedFeature = Feature1 AND
MsiSelectionTreeSelectedCost > 0</Condition>
  <ComponentRef ....
</Feature>

Which should work assuming you only have 2 Features. If you have more it
will break unless you modify the inner text of the Conditions
accordingly & as stated before it might not even work at all if the
SelectionTree Control doesn't dynamically update itself in this way. If
that's the case then I'd create a dialog before the CustomizeDlg with a
RadioButtonGroup on it & get the user to choose the exclusive Feature
there. You should then be able to Condition your Features accordingly
using the Property set by the RadioButtonGroup.

Good Luck.

Palbinder Sandher
Software Deployment & IT Administrator
T: +44 (0) 141 945 8500
F: +44 (0) 141 945 8501

http://www.iesve.com
**Design, Simulate + Innovate with the <Virtual Environment>**
Integrated Environmental Solutions Limited. Registered in Scotland No.
SC151456
Registered Office - Helix Building, West Of Scotland Science Park,
Glasgow G20 0SP
Email Disclaimer