发件人: HuangRunzhen
发送时间: 2009-11-13  05:16:57
收件人: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
抄送:
主题: Re: [WiX-users] How to read a file to a property

Thanks.

I do need data from a file I am installing. Could you explain in more detail
"how to read from the file while building and populate your property that way"?
Do you mean I read the file from machine and put into a property and use it in
CA?

If I use a deferred CA, can I change the registry directly by calling WinAPI?

Runzhen

约会说不清地方?来试试微软地图最新msn互动功能!
http://ditu.live.com/?form=TL&swm=1