Something else I just thought of and should have included in my last
email...

What about the future of WiX?  With it being free, how do I know it will
be around for a while if I would choose to go this route with our
installations?

Did I read somewhere that it can be integrated into Visual Studio as
well?

Again, thanks for all of the quick responses.  All information has been
more than helpful and although my initial questions to this group really
weren't WiX related, I am now curious and downloading the tool right
now.

Even still, if there is anyone out there with InstallShield and/or
InstallAware experience, let me now what's good and bad about the
products.

I haven't had any responses from anyone with InstallAware experience so
maybe that should tell me something.  In saying that, I'm not sure how
expansive this group is so maybe it shouldn't tell me anything.

Again thanks and keep the information coming!!