I'm using 3.5.

Message Sent with NotifySync

-----Original Message-----

From: os...@live.com
Sent: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 19:33:06 America/New_York
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Help with building patch

Version 3.0 supports both the version 2 method (msimsp.exe/PatchWiz) and the
"pure WiX" method (torch/pyro). Version 3.5 retains that support.

Each of those two methods in the version 3 docs are described on two
different pages.

Not sure on the error message (although I haven't looked at the code yet).
The TargetImages probably refers to the table itself, but with a path to the
MSI file itself in the error message as being the missing symbol seems like
something isn't quite right. Which version/build of the toolset are you
actually using?