Hello WiX Community,

I have been analyzing the log file of my patch installation, and faced
with a weird numbers I don't know the origin of. Here's the snippet:

"
TRANSFORM: The minimum 'Media.DiskId' value inserted by a patch
transform is 100
TRANSFORM: The maximum 'Media.DiskId' value inserted by a patch
transform is 99
TRANSFORM: The minimum 'File.Sequence' or 'Patch.Sequence' value
inserted by a patch transform is 10000
TRANSFORM: The maximum 'File.Sequence' or 'Patch.Sequence' value
inserted by a patch transform is 9999.
"

Googling this stuff proved that it is not only specific to my
installation, but can be seen in many others. My question is where those
numbers come from???

The Media/@Id value of my patch is 200. When I apply the patch manually
in Orca, I can see another row being correctly added to the Media table
with 200 in DiskId column. But when I query that table from my immediate
custom action like this
     SELECT DISTINCT `PatchPackage`.`PatchId`, `Media`.`LastSequence`
FROM `PatchPackage`, `Media` WHERE `PatchPackage`.`Media_` =
`Media`.`DiskId` ORDER BY `LastSequence`  (according to Heath Stewart
blog entry)

it returns 10001 as last sequence. I assume this is somehow related to
the strange numbers above.

Can anyone suggest where to look for the explanation? Please, help...

Thank you,

-- Yan