You can create an image that looks like a hyperlink and use that on the
button.

Also note, that MSI 5 supports hyperlink controls. Unfortunally it's not
backward compatible, the UI cannot even be launched anymore, so the whole
installation must be MSI 5 only...

Best regards,
Sebastian Brand

Deployment consultant