John L Krupka wrote:
> You should be able to set up preconditions on those things in the msi.
> Setupbld is not the place for that to the best of my knowledge.

This is where my lack of understanding how MSIs work raises its head.

My MSI has a condition where it needs .NET 3.5 SP1, and refuses to run
if it is not installed. I need trigger the .NET setup in that case.
There are also a couple of other installs that need to be run before mine.

I'm under the impression that I need a bootstrapper for these things,
but don't fully understand how these things work yet.