Light is giving this warning:
Console.wxs(142) : warning LGHT1055 : The  table contains an action '' which
cannot be merged from the merge module 'CDF.msm'.

How can I find which action is colliding?  Light omits the name, and there's no
obvious culprit in CDF.msm (which is built elsewhere, and not from WiX source)
nor in Console.wxs

The Console.wxs source was converted by dark.exe (original source was Wise) and
contains no custom actions itself, but does pull in a number of other merge
modules with numerous custom actions.  We're using Wix 3.0.5419.0.

The full text warning is

Console.wxs(142) : warning LGHT1055 : The  table contains an action '' which
cannot be merged from the merge module 'CDF.msm'.  This action is likely
colliding with an action in the database that is being created.  The colliding
action may have been authored in the database or merged in from another merge
module.  If this is a standard action, it is likely colliding due to a
difference in the condition for the action in the database and merge module.
If this is a custom action, it should only be declared in the database or one
merge module.

thanks