I have two flavors of the SDK product that my company produces. I offer
a merge module for each flavor to our VARs so that they can work the one
they want easily into their installers. So far so good.

I also provide a single installer for our normal customers that lets the
user select which flavor of the SDK to install and it will install the
appropriate one. This is what I'm developing now, and I'm having trouble
with it.

I have this installer project consume both merge modules, each one in a
different feature. I have a dialog that lets the user select which
flavor of the SDK he wants, and it will AddLocal the chosen feature and
Remove the not chosen one. Sounds good so far.

Here's the hitch:

Both merge modules have different versions of the same binary files.
They get installed to the same directory. Now, I know that the files
from each will never be installed together, but the compiler doesn't
know that and it gives the following error:

error LGHT0204 : ICE30: The target file 'sc6wmn0u.inc|PriorAuthID.inc'
is installed in '[TARGETDIR]\xml\templates\' by two different components
on an LFN system: 'PriorAuthID.inc.A254A491_D1A5_43DC_88CF_363C10407599'
and 'PriorAuthID.inc.29B29778_DD77_4C31_A8FA_A74751B94965'. This breaks
component reference counting.

Is there a way to make this work?

-- Brad

Learn more about Chase Paymentech Solutions,LLC payment processing services at
www.chasepaymentech.com.

THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL.  This e-mail message and any attachments are
proprietary and confidential information intended only for the use of the
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
print, distribute, or copy this message or any attachments.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail
and delete this message and any attachments from your computer.