From: Sankaranarayanan [mailto:loony...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 2:51 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Validation on UI dialogs

Hi All,

For validating the fields in Custom UI for empty / null values - I am calling a
Custom action on "DoAction" event of the Next Button and spawing a new dialog
if all the input values are correctly entered.

Incase of any blank values - I popup a message box from the custom action code
to notify the user but I am not able to set the focus back to the erroring
field.

Is there a way to set the focus from the Next Button to the erroring field from
the Custom action code.

Thanks,
Loonysan
http://mystutter.blogspot.com

TradeStation Group, Inc. is a publicly-traded holding company (NASDAQ GS: TRAD)
of three operating subsidiaries, TradeStation Securities, Inc. (Member NYSE,
FINRA, SIPC and NFA), TradeStation Technologies, Inc., a trading software and
subscription company, and TradeStation Europe Limited, a United Kingdom,
FSA-authorized introducing brokerage firm. None of these companies provides
trading or investment advice, recommendations or endorsements of any kind. The
information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.