Hi all, what's the best way to validate that several required fields on a
dialog are filled in? I've done some searching on this list but haven't
found anything conclusive. Here's a snippet of a dialog that asks the user
to enter some database information:

<Control Id="Next" Type="PushButton" X="236" Y="243" Width="56" Height="17"
Default="yes" Text="Next">
          <!-- Validate input -->
          <Publish Event="SpawnDialog" Value="IncompleteInputErrorDlg">
            NOT (SERVERNAME AND DATABASENAME AND (USEINTEGRATEDSECURITY = 1
OR (DBUSERNAME AND DBPASSWORD)))
          </Publish>
          <Publish Event="NewDialog" Value="IISDlg">
            SERVERNAME AND DATABASENAME AND (USEINTEGRATEDSECURITY = 1 OR
(DBUSERNAME AND DBPASSWORD))
          </Publish>
        </Control>

This works, but I don't like repeating those two statements (albeit one
wrapped in a NOT). It seems like this is the only way I can get it to
validate every time. If I store the result of the main statement in a
property, the property doesn't get reset when going back or forward in the
wizard so therefore it only validates the input once. Any ideas?