If you have multiple solutions already then perhaps you just need one more
solution of the wix project(s). You would naturally want that solution to be
the last solution you build. All your dependencies are build output from the
other solutions so you may need to have relative paths to the build output for
your content.

I can't provide more specific advice without more specific details about your
build process. Something to consider might be to create one or more binary
wixlibs in each of your existing solutions. Then you can create a solution with
a project for the install package which depends only on the wixlibs and a
smaller set of resources that don't fit the model. You'd still need the
installer solution to go last, of course.

Edwin G. Castro
Software Developer - Staff
Electronic Banking Services
Fiserv
Office: 503-746-0643
Fax: 503-617-0291
www.fiserv.com
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail