From: little.forest <little.for...@ymail.com>
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Tue, January 12, 2010 2:04:07 PM
Subject: The cancel installation string

Our QA complains this:

Reinstall the same build, then choose the "Remove". During "Remove", hit the
"Cancel" button. The dialog box shows "Are you sure you want to cancel ProductX
installation?" which our QA think it should be some like "Are you sure you want
to cancel ProductX removing?". Is there a way to satisfy our QA?

I searched the language file and found:
<String Id="CancelDlgText">Are you sure you want to cancel [ProductName]
installation?</String>

I doubt if we could change it as I thought the string CancelDlgText is used
everywhere? Any ideas?

Many thanks!
/Brian