I have the following immediate custom actions sequenced during upgrade

ExportRegistry - to export a specific hive on windows registry as .reg file
ModifyRegistry - to make a few modifications for the new product
ImportRegistry - to import the .reg file

and the CAs are scheduled as

ExportRegistry
InstallInitialize
ModifyRegistry before InstallFiles (because i use an installed .exe to
modify .reg file)
ImportRegistry after InstallFinalze

This works fine when i run the upgrade on Win XP. But On Vista and Windows 7
it doesn't because
that requires elevation.

I have sequenced <RemoveExistingProducts/> after <InstallInitialize/>

Can anybody give me the proper sequencing and conditions to run the CAs in
the elevated mode??

-----
Andy
MSI Developer