This is requested often but the Windows Installer doesn't support a single
package that can install 32-bit and 64-bit Components on 32-bit and 64-bit
OSs. With the candle -arch switch it isn't hard to get a single set of .wxs
files to build 32-bit and 64-bit MSI files... but you need two. <sigh/>

virtually, Rob Mensching - http://RobMensching.com LLC