Thank you for your reply. I saw that web pages earlier and perhaps I
did not look at it closely enough but there are two things that led me
to think that I should use minor upgrades.

One, I check user credential during installation so I don't think the
user wants to enter their credential again during upgrade.
Two, I have certain files that I don't want to lose during upgrades
because I keep user configuration data there.

Of course, I am not really willing to create another bootstrapper just
because I need to check previous versions and I need to pass certain
command line arguments.

Please kindly let me know if I can avoid the above two points. If so,
I will look for options to implement major upgrades instead. Thank you
very much.

YEH <><