In my WiX project I have several <Fragments>, in one of them I have
components that belong to single feature.
<Fragment>
  <DirectoryRef Id="APPLICATIONFOLDER" fileSource="srcFiles">
    <Component Id="Csp" ... > ....</Component>
    <Component Id="Csp.GuiDll" ... > ....</Component>
    <Component Id="Csp.RegEntry" ... > ....</Component>
  </DirectoryRef>
</Fragment>

then in the Product entry I have a <Feature> with those componentRef's
listed. All works fine, except I wanted it also this set of features
(among other components) in a different <Feature>. So I thought I can
put components into <ComponentGroup> and make a reference to this
group in both <Feature>s. But schema doesn't allow <DirectoryRef> to
be inside <ComponentGroup> nor vice-versa.

Is there any elegant way to handle it? Except putting "Directory"
attribute in each <Component> element, which sucks even more than my
current solution?

Best regards.
Jakub Gwóźdź