I'm working on a project which creates a virtual drive which is made
available under "Computer" in Windows Explorer, but it hasn't assigned a
letter to the drive. I've struggled with creating a shortcut on the desktop
to this virtual drive. I've succeeded with creating a shortcut to an exe
file, but I not sure how to approach this with a virtual drive.

I have posted this as an question on stackoverflow.com:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2154835/wix-how-to-create-a-desktop-shortcut-pointing-to-a-virtual-drive-under-computer

Response on either the mailinglist or on the stackoverflow question will be
appreciated.

Thank you.