Hi,

I'm using an older Crystal Reports merge module
(CrystalReports10_NET_EmbeddedReporting.msm) which apparently wasn't built to
spec, which initially resulted in a bunch of ICE03 (along with some other)
errors, mostly like:
error LGHT0204: ICE03: Table: CrystalRedirection Column: Directory Missing
specifications in _Validation Table (or Old Database)
and
error LGHT0204: ICE03: Table: LockPermissions Column: LockObject Missing
specifications in _Validation Table (or Old Database)

Adding <EnsureTable Id="LockPermissions" /> to my product resolves the issue
with the LockPermissions table, but doing the same for CrystalRedirection
results in
error LGHT0094: Unresolved reference to symbol 'WixCustomTable:
CrystalRedirection' in section 'Product:{C77173A0-8037-45F9-A991-D029BEBC9BCE}'.

I'm not entirely sure where to go from here? I've searched but so far it seems
like <EnsureTable> always does the trick for folks.

Thanks,
Jordan

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from
Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information
contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or
non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws.
Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the
addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the
delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas
City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.