Hello,

I am installing an SDK and I would like to put a folder in the start menu which
has two entries: a shortcut to the folder I installed to, and a shortcut to a
.chm help file.  I am able to get both shortcuts to appear in the start menu,
but they appear as standalone links, and not in the same folder.  How can I put
them in their own folder?

Here are the relevant snippets from my .wxs
                            <File Id="SdkChm" Source="$(var.ChmName)">
                                <Shortcut Id="SdkChmShortcut" Name=" My SDK
Name Help" Description="Desc" Directory="StartMenuFolder" />
                            </File>

            <Directory Id="ProgramMenuFolder" Name="ProgramMenu">
                <Directory Id="StartMenuFolder" Name="My SDK Name" />
            </Directory>

        <DirectoryRef Id="ProgramMenuFolder">
            <Component Id="StartMenuFolderComponent"
Guid="FOODGOOF-2F69-46cf-93D5-EFDC1383A7C4">
                <Shortcut Id="SdkInstalledFolderStartMenuShortcut" Name="My SDK
Name" Description="My Desc" Target="[INSTALLDIRECTORY]" />

                <RemoveFolder Id="StartMenuFolder" On="uninstall" />
            </Component>
        </DirectoryRef>

Thanks
Sam