All,

I am trying to put a Launch Condition within a a Feature, I cannot seem to
find any examples to do this. I am not even sure if i can.

My reason for this is that i have a feature, that only works with Windows
2003. And when or if the user chooses this feature and if the Operating
System is XP, then this Message box appease and informs the user that the
feature is unavailable.

Anyone on here got any input ?

Thank you.