Hi,

I want the installer to display right to left languages like Arabic. I created
a simple wix project with Wix 3.0.5419.0 RTM version and tried three different
languages: en-us, hu-hu and ar-ar. Both en-us and hu-hu worked as expected. But
when I ran command as below for ar-ar,

light.exe -ext WixUIExtension -cultures:ar-ar -loc ar-ar.wxl -out Product.msi
Product.wixobj

I got an error message:

Error 1     A string was provided with characters that are not available in the
specified database code page '1256'. Either change these characters to ones
that exist in the database's code page, or update the database's code page by
modifying one of the following attributes: Product/@Codepage, Module/@Codepage,
Patch/@Codepage, PatchCreation/@Codepage, or WixLocalization/@Codepage.
D:\Projects\WixProject1\WixProject1\Product.wxs 64    1      WixProject1

I think ar-ar is one of the supported languages according to page
http://www.tramontana.co.hu/wix/loc/index.php. Can you please help looking at
where it goes wrong?

Thanks,
Fan