Simple question... probably has a binary answer...

Is there any way to cancel a WiX build in mid-stream? (Visual Studio
2008 and WiX 3.0.) Am I missing a setting or WiX project design
best-practice that will allow this?

Scenario: Huge installer... small errors that show up in lots of
places... easy fixed with global search and replace!... Light error
messages roll by forever in the output window... many minutes later the
project finally fails and I can make the fix. (Repeat) J