From: Pally Sandher [mailto:pally.sand...@iesve.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 4:08 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Scope of a property

InstallUISequence runs before InstallExecuteSequence. If you change something &
don't have a time machine handy would you expect to see it change before you
changed it?

Palbinder Sandher
Software Deployment & IT Administrator
T: +44 (0) 141 945 8500
F: +44 (0) 141 945 8501

http://www.iesve.com
**Design, Simulate + Innovate with the <Virtual Environment>**
Integrated Environmental Solutions Limited. Registered in Scotland No. SC151456
Registered Office - Helix Building, West Of Scotland Science Park, Glasgow G20
0SP
Email Disclaimer