This seems wrong, I'm pretty sure users in the Administrators group
get the pre-Vista type behavior you're looking for.

I tested the code briefly before posting last week, unfortunately that
my 2008 R2 machine keeps locking up on me today  so I can't confirm
right now.

If you're still stuck let me know and I'll take another look...