From: Laxmi Narsimha Rao Oruganti [mailto:laxmi.oruga...@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 5:11 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] .NET 3.5 SP1 redstributable

Did you try ClickOnce Deployment?

Thanks,
Laxmi

-----Original Message-----
From: rahul.ekb...@sungard.com [mailto:rahul.ekb...@sungard.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 4:56 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] .NET 3.5 SP1 redstributable

Hi,

Before installing our product I need to check .NET 3.5 SP1 on user
machie. If it is not there then our installer will first install .NET
3.5 sp1 and then our produce.

I have two choices here

1)      Using Microsoft Bootstrapper (Bootstrapper manifest generator)

2)      Using merge module (.msm file)

Which one is better between them. From where can I get merge module for
.NET framework 3.5 SP1.

Thanks

Rahul Ekbote