Hi all,

I have come across this bug posted on the wix bug list:
SqlDatabase/@User - Change to formatted element - ID: 1520745
You can view it at this link:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1520745&group_id=105970&atid=642714

Also posts on Wix-Devs relating to the feature:
http://www.mail-archive.com/wix-d...@lists.sourceforge.net/msg02216.html

If this can be used or resolved then I am sure it will solve the issue
of having 2 components for two different methods of authentication.

Does anyone have anyone have any experience with this feature, or know
if this is something which will actually be resolved?

Kind regards

Peter Joseph Solomon
082 535 1844
pe...@nextsteps.co.za