Dear All,I have a problem with publish element, which couldn’t find its
solution. One of the files which is going to be installed on the target machine
can not work if there is a space in the path, so I need to check the install
path to ensure there is no space in it. I need to show a custom warning dialog
to the user if he use an install path with space, and return to the last
dialogto select the installation path again.How should I write this publish
element to check the space in path? Thanks everyone in advance

      Get your new Email address!