Package Elements are children of Product Elements
(http://wix.sourceforge.net/manual-wix3/wix_xsd_package.htm). That's
what the error is essentially saying. You've tried to put a Package
Element under the WiX element.

You may want to get a basic knowledge of WiX before you try building
entire installers using the command line tools only as it's not only
pretty difficult to do it that way but can be incredibly dangerous. The
tutorial can be found at http://www.tramontana.co.hu/wix/

Palbinder Sandher
Software Deployment & IT Administrator
T: +44 (0) 141 945 8500
F: +44 (0) 141 945 8501

http://www.iesve.com
**Design, Simulate + Innovate with the <Virtual Environment>**
Integrated Environmental Solutions Limited. Registered in Scotland No.
SC151456
Registered Office - Helix Building, West Of Scotland Science Park,
Glasgow G20 0SP
Email Disclaimer